Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Robocop Minifig

Action Pose

Front View (No Helmet)

Side View (No Helmet)

Back View (No Helmet)

Back View

Side View

Front View

Robocop was a mini figure I had wanted to make since I was a boy. Although I would never recommend the movie to anyone, I still wanted to make a Robocop. I feel he turned out to be rather good. The only issue is that the camera brought out the fine details. You can definitely tell the paint job was done by hand and in my mind, does not look as good up close. However, I am satisfied with the piece as a whole.

Disclaimer: I want it understood that the character above comes from an "R" rated movie. I do not endorse or recommend the movie to anyone. The character is simply what people may call a "cult classic". It is for this reason alone that I have done the figure. Other minifigs that will follow may have the same disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment